Tuesday 22 March 2011

Running Total - March 22nd, 2011

Total Amount: £631.35
Raised Today: £100.00 (Happy face, indeed.)

Total Origami Cranes: 540 (+ 1 Turtle)
Made Today: 0

[Origami Crane Deficit: 91 and 7/20]

Number of 'Origami Machine' Hours: 0 (Sorry!)

Unless otherwise stated 'today' for funds raised ended at 17:30 on the date indicated and 'today' for paper cranes made ended when we gave in and went to sleep on the date indicated.

I know that Yuko has given away some cranes, raised some money, and made even more cranes.  I will include both the donations and the origami cranes in the running totals tomorrow, once we have it all in hand; however, but I believe it is around £60.00, which would put us nearly 70% of the way to our goal!

1 comment:

  1. Hi.I only heard this morning about your great effort and kindness. Thank you so much I know how much it will be appreciated.Domo arigato. Sharon Campbell.

    ReplyDelete